Several unnerving instances of ghost and poltergeist activity were reported by the management, staff, and customers of the Godfather's Pizza restaurant in Ogden, Utah in 1999-2000, prompting an investigation by Utah Paranormal Exploration and Research (UPER). Phenomena included:
- The sighting of several spirits, including those of a man, a woman, and two boys
- A jukebox that played by itself, even when unplugged
- A tile floor that inexplicably bulged up as high as ten inches, then leveled itself; a later examination showed nothing out of the ordinary beneath the tile and the concrete was intact
- As many as 40 fluorescent light tubes flew out of their boxes and smashed on the floor
- Mysterious whistling was heard from the kitchen several times.