From the article: Attic Appartion
In the attic of an old building, this video was shot as part of a paranormal investigation. It seems to have captured a dark, cloud-like shape moving around. Is it a ghost? What do you think? What is your opinion?
Get Holy water !
- I had one in my attic and I used Holy water and it stopped for a while . Then we moved and it all followed us to where we live now and we have about 12 orbs . If I use holy water now things might get bad. Get rid of it. It don't look good it looks evil.
- —Guest Angela Shelton
- First impression, something physical being moved by the wind in front of a light source, like a curtain in a window.
- —Guest Jem
- I have to go with light anomaly. Having done many investigations with cheap equipment, I know how light can mess with a camera, especially half light conditions. I would go infra red or night vision to get more conclusive footage.
- —Guest Michelleleayates
- It looked to me like maybe a revolving light source somewhere outside the room was causing it. The shadow appeared to keep following the same track in a circle. I don't think it was an apparition.
Due to some light from left?
- If you look at the roof ahead/right there seem to be cracks in it letting in tiny slits of light. There could be a similar situation to the far left, off camera. This seems likely since some light appears to be reflecting on the metal pole/object on the far right. The moving shadow would line up with that light source. So I think it is some light leaking in on the far left that as it changes causes the shadow that shifts, cast by some object out of frame on the left.
An interesting video
- This was very interesting but I also thought it could have been a shadow from something above. But I thought that before I read this was taken in the attic. So not sure if there was a catwalk or something else above the rafters. I agree it would be nice to see more of this attic from all directions to show what else may be in there. Until we know more about this area I'm inclined to believe there is an exlanation for this odd taping.
- neat video but only 30 seconds. How long did this take place? The shadow seened to stop in foward posistion in the same place every time. Has this been caught on different days or is this the only time?
- —Guest Jim Hurray
ghost in attic?
- well theres something that does show up,and theres proof of the attic having the apparition but the image is somewhat clear
- —Guest frank