From the article: Chupacabras: The Blood-Sucking Creature from Hell
Creatures labeled as chupacabras -- or goat sucker -- has been sighted over the decades and blamed for weird attacks on chickens, goats and other farm animals and pets. What do you think of these reports? What do you think?
- i saw the chupacabra last night in mexico it was very scary i had to run away from him he almost killed me
- —Guest life time
- Around 1980, give or take a couple years, we had chickens on our farm killed in exactly the same way as the reported killings...with holes in the neck. We also saw glowing red eyes from the flashlight, but couldn't see the body. This is in central New Jersey and took place way before I ever heard of chupacabras. As a trapper, I looked around for footprints because I couldn't imagine what was killing our chickens and guinea fowl in this manner, but all I found were prints that appeared to be along the lines of large cat prints, but not exactly like a cat. I have to say, I believe in it because I've seen the evidence first hand...God's honest truth!!!
- —Guest Dr. C
- i am sure this is what i saw august 1st around 6:o8 a.m. beaver run resavouir westmoreland county, P.A. ROUTE 380
- —Guest rob
My opinion is
- The pics a nasty, the ones with the white Mohawk remind me of a Chinese crested dog mixed with a wolf. As someone else said it could be a govern secret gone bad. The could be malnourished if all they do is drink blood, people or any animal would be if all they did was drink water. But they are scary and ugly and I don't want to run into one, at least they die from being shot without a silver bullet, Lol
- —Guest Aries
- At first glance, I would say that these sightings were possibly of some previously unknown species or maybe a dinosaurian leftover. But, with the reports of odors that would remind one of the depths of hell, maybe these things are more interdimensional than anything else. The smell of sulphur and decay immediately makes me think of demonic entities. The legends of these creatures that trickled down to us from the middle ages are in fact more than just legends. Most of the handed down stories concerning these beings are told in a matter-of-fact fashion, such as the tale of St. George and the Dragon. On a slightly different note, it is very interesting that dragon legends are known in several different cultures. These cultures are not known to have ever crossed paths before the modern era so there was not a chance of contamination from any of these societies to the others. I believe that dragons and beings such as the chupacabra are from two different realms of existence, though.
- I think there are things we don't know about and some that are seen may be from another dimension. One that is parallel to ours. I have have seen things that I cannot explain and to be honest I am a respected RN where I work and people don't think I am crazy when I tell them what I have seen.
i encountered a few tonight in CT
- me and my friends were having a fire in the woods tonight um long story short i saw this thing first in the tree it had spinelike shafts coming out its back curving downward. and kept busy moving around but always kept its eyes on us. had a small wierd shaped head and a plump body. there were a few others running on the ground around us thats when we were chased out. still got goosebumps man this thing is no joke and somehow we managed to piss it off. anyway it scared the crap outa us and it seems theres been more sightings in ct so ima stay away from there.
- —Guest kane
- I think whatever these are we will soon have pictures from a bunch of camera phones. If we don't then maybe everyone is just bored and drunk
- —Guest Dave
The Chupacabra is Identified
- For an excellent read, try "Tracking the Chupacabra" by Benjamin Radford. Find out just how much myth there is and how little actual evidence. I was amazed to discover the identity of this terrifying beast!
chupacabra is real
- you know I think that those people are actualy seeing something they cant explain and lets face it scientists havent found an answer yet its still posible
- —Guest dragonblaze360
Chupacabras are REAL!!!
- Finally, some people that saw what i saw.It looked like dog, a hybrid maybe.But as i got closer..... it had wings!What i saw was not something known to man
- —Guest haily
finally i am not alone.I HAVE,seen one.
- ok its 3:00 am.im driveing back from my step dads house.i'm driveing down highway 3 out past Shelton W.A. going to Bremerton.my house.when i see this animal creature in front of my car down the road .i slow way down as not to hit it.but i have never seen a animal like this before its eyes were like a glowing yellow an its puples were huge an black.had no fur on it to speak of an it had omg teeth like a bunch of teeth rows of teeth an a elongegated snot.an the hind legs were in fact shorter then the front.was brown in color.i wish i would have hit the animal now looking back.because i would like answares.what the hell was it.but now o know.it was like something out of a horer movie.it had a broad thickness to its strutchure from the side.its ribs i could see planly looked like a barrel those three rings you see on a wisky barrel looked like that.anthree humps from its neck going down its spineal callum.wasnt normal.didnt look starveing it had muscles.anybody else c this shit.those teeth
- —Guest nicholas
- i believe in chupacabras-some creature already naturally existing or an alien
- —Guest sybrchk76
- come on people it's not like there are other animals that suck blood for life... oh wait there are Leaches, the Vampire Bat. an it's not like there are any other kind of bat in the world. Oh wait there are- omnivore and vegetarian. So why not another type or animal -dog or otherwise that can exibit these characteristics. You know it's not like Dwarfs or extremely tall humans exist either. Keep your minds open wasn't too long ago that celocathe was extinct.
WHAT I WOULD DO
- If i saw a chupacabra any were near my dogs it would meet its doom. If it was next to the gate of the dog pen i would run at it and kick it to the ground and there are 3 sheveles next to my gate and a 20 pound weighted pole if i kicked it down i would kill it with the pole if it was down i would use the big shovel to knock it down then use the pole.
- —Guest NIGHTMARE
1-15 of 61Next