From the article: The Elusive Little People
What do you think of reported experiences with elves, fairies and other little people? Are they just imagined... or is there a real phenomenon involved? Perhaps you've had your own experience with one of these beings. Tell us. Share your thoughts
Granddad seen it
- This is in the South Pacific, My grandad experienced an encounter with a dwarf or a vey small person. He was too afraid and ran away.. I still wonder if these creatures exist..
- —Guest Xena
- I'm not saying I do believe but I do know there is plenty we know nothing about. I will say most of these stories are horribly told & I'm sure not true. Sorry but there would be more detail than 5 sentences. Please. Something like that would have a profound effect on anyone & they wouldn't be able to convey that in these short paragraphs.
- —Guest BootsyNan
little people in mass.
- i was about 5 or 6 yrs old and i was very sensitive to paranormal, my brother never experienced the kinds of thing i did living in the same house. i had a bunk bed in my room and i felt safer sleeping on the top at night. well one night i woke up hearing people in my room whispering so i looked down and my bed was up against a window. there was a little girl on the left and a little boy on the right. they looked busy so i didnt say anything. they noticed me though and i felt like they were talking about me for some reason. they looked at me and asked if i wanted to be friend but i felt as if there was two people pulling me in two different directions. they started talking in a different language. it was like some kind of chant and i couldnt see what they were looking at. they had pointy hats on and when they smiled they had tiny little shark teeth. they started dancing in a circle and it freaked me out. i thought they were gonna take me or something because of the way they were talkin
- —Guest shelby
Many Unknown things in life
- There are many unknown realities in life that I believe some people are privledge to see. Our reality here on Earth isn't all there is. However, some of these accounts are vulgar and are ridiculing what is probably a more common phenonemon that what we realize. I haven't seen anything like what is described but I believe there are different levels of existence that we occasionally stumble upon. Maybe it is a time slip that they pass through. No need to make fun of it. The most mindless people are those who can't see beyond their own pitiful existence.
- —Guest NitaCat
PYMATUNING PARK Elf
- I remember the little flute boy in the Legend of Zelda. My kids used to play it, and I did too. Nice job describing the game sequence. Peh.
- —Guest Cherie
Little People Sex
- Last night I woke up to the sound of rustling in the corner of my room. In the darkness I could make out some movement underneath my dresser. I turned on my lamp and saw to my amazement two 6-8 inch tall African American men. One was on all fours while the other, a big lipped man with an afro, was savagely penetrated his anus from behind. Once they saw me they asked me to join in. Though I was hesitant, I decided to do so out of courtesy and covered them both with a layer of my own semen, which they seemed to enjoy. When I awoke the next morning they were gone and my cell phone was missing. This is why I hate niggers.
- —Guest Ron Paul
- While I was working in an office job in Exeter Devon, England I looked out of the window from the the 5th floor over looking the tree's one sunny summers day, longing to be outside with friends instead of at work, when something in the tree court my eye, in the gaps the sun broke through onto what looked like a little person swinging on a swing, as it went back and forth I noticed it had tiny wings, like that of a dragonfly. I watched this tiny creature for twenty minutes till it disappeared. I shared what I had seen with my family and friends, I dunno if they believed me, but I know what I saw.
- —Guest Aqua Middleton
On a Bus
- In 1974 I worked on a farm one summer in northern Missouri. I was riding a Greyhound bus back to St. Louis. On waking from a nap I looked over at the seat across the isle and saw an elf-like girl, about the size of an 8 year old; there seemed to be a kind of greenish light about her. She looked at me and I looked at her. Finally, I closed my eyes again and when I opened them again she was gone. Many years later as a doctor in Nova Scotia, I was interviewing a patient who related that when she was a little girl, wandering in the woods behind her house, she stumbled upon a trail that went down into a valley she had never seen before. On going down the trail she came to an entire community of the little people. She talked with them and then left. Later, she was not able to find this valley again, I think, but she said that her sister also was able to go there once.
- —Guest John
- I was outside watering my garden it was near 11:59PM when I was finished I sat on the chair then I heard laughing so in my mind I was thinking it was my neighbor's but I relized they weren't home and when I sat down I saw a male and female figure hiding under the small tea leaves I tried to get closer and they seemed to have paleish green skin with leaves for clothes but when I got a little too close they flew up and they shapeshift into birds till this day I wondered if it was a dream, vision, or if I got knocked out who knows but it seemed to real. Kaleo ^.^
- —Guest Kaleo
- stuff in our house keep go missing, i dont care though i just want to see those beuautiful creatures so tonight i am putting a camera and a ring and video everything that happens over night and if i find them i will love them for ever and help them
- —Guest naomi
- I didn't see any little people but my grandmother told me a story of when she did. It was more than 10 years ago, she looked out the kitchen window early morning, and saw 2 tiny hooded shadow/little people maybe a foot tall. They were facing each other and talking, and she said they looked like they were very busy with something. Then she blinked and they were gone. Also: when I was younger there were always little round holes in the dirt in the woods and my grandmother always said they were little faery footprints. I asked her a few time if they were real or not, and she said she doesn't remember. I beleive in them though!
- —Guest Lauren
shadow people little hooded thingies
- I seen two tall SP at the end of my bed,I also seen little hooded things out the corner of my eyes.
- —Guest chaosh8h
- Ok from what I know they ARNT dangerous just mischievous they are like braty little kids that are at their parents friends house they will do these things just to annoy u and scare u but they don't pose any real threat
- —Guest Losiae
- one night i woke up and there was there this big ghost looking thing... but it was in the shape of a giant boobie and it came and started slapping me in the face then i woke up and there was this monster with a giant scary hand peed myself and jumped out the window. The End
- —Guest nigga b and nigga g
Don't know what's in my house?
- I believe I'm sensitive to paranormal things and try not to be afraid or spooky since I have a 3 year old son. We have just moved into a new house about 6 mo ago. The house itself is a year old and in a wooded area of Maine. Since living here both of us have seen a small shadow person? A couple time a day out of the corner of my eye I will see something dash by. My dog saw what I did and chased it to my closet, but when I looked their was nothing there. My son peeks around the corner n will either refuse to enter my room or run by the closet saying theirs a scary laughing boy in there.(scary right!) he said he has black eyes which weirds me ou even more.We've heard giggles coming from the closet, that aren't the tv. Things go missing or are found in places that they don't belong. I don't feel threatened or anything just don't want my baby to b scared does anyone kno what might b in our house?
1-15 of 26Next