From the article: Alexandria Ghost Face
Take a close look at this photo and tell us what you think of the floating head in the background. Although I agree with the photographer, Tara, that it is eerie looking, I concluded that it is most likely a reflection of someone else on the bus. What do you think? Could it be a real ghost? Share your opinion
- i think it looks like FDR but you all can disagree i mean what would FDR have to do with this place
- —Guest Jerky McJerkface
- If it was a reflection of joe then it would be of the back of his head. also if you look closely, you cant see no rims for his glasses and the "reflection" appears to have no teeth. if in fact it was light bouncing through the bus, you would either see the back of his head or at a completely different angle. the photographer was sitting across from him and im sure was not shiny enough to create such a bright reflection.
- —Guest Jessica
You never know....
- You never know but why would a ghost be on a bus? i have had photos that i thought i saw a ghost but it will be a'freeze frame' as i call them when you move your camera quickly and you have two photos but like i said you never know.
- —Guest Madelyn-rose
Part of the tree
- I think its part of the tree. That happened to come out as a shape of a face.
- —Guest luna
- It is a picture of Anthony Hopkins from "Silence of the Lambs." Nice try, sister, but no go.
- —Guest Chuck Miller
looks like the guy
- i think its some kind of odd camera relflection cause it looks like the man
- —Guest person99
wheres the neck?
- With such a clear "reflection" of this head, we should be able to see part of his neck and top of the shoulder, plus the back of the bus seat. Yet all I see is the head and the background of the cemetary and flowers that completely and clearly circle the image. I also don't believe Joe is the floating head. He is much younger. But I Do agree there is a striking resemblance between them. This very well may be an ancestor as was suggested earlier!
- —Guest guestkaren
Think about it
- Since when does brick and mortar reflect light? and the bus would have to be verrry close to capture a straight on image like that. We brush off things like this because we don't understand them
- —Guest Cathy
- i m very skeptical about ghost, ghoul, etc though i believe they might exist but in this case if you ask for my opinion than i would say it is very probably nothing more than a reflection.
- —Guest heinre
- I believe this is a true-blue capture of a ghost. Congratulations!
- —Guest Laurie
Could be a ghost!
- Please notice that the tree leaves / flowers are in front of the face! If it is a reflection from the bus window, that would not be possible.
- —Guest SaphiraRose
- I think it is because when you look at the picture you see him, but no background of the inside of the bus around only the bricks.
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
- I believe it's a ghost. At first glance, it looks like a reflection of Joe, but when you look closely, even the hairline is not exactly the same, and the image looks much older than he is. Also, the way it is cut off at the neck, with absolutely nothing else reflected, makes me think it is definitely real.
- —Guest Cristy13
- No reason to suspect a reflection... couldn't it be the leaves of the tree? The face is red, as are the leaves. If sunlight were to highlight that part of the tree, one might see a face.
- —Guest some guy
- It's a reflection. It also happens in my photos once in a while. It's exciting until you realize that it's
- —Guest Terra King
1-15 of 27Next