From the article: Kingston Window Ghost
Does Chris's photo show the face of a ghost in the window of this old house? Or is merely a reflection that happens to look like a face? Tell us what you think. What do you think?
Curious Freak of Lighting
- Occasionally, it happens that when men or animals have been struck by lightning, peculiar impressions have been left upon their bodies, which seem to be the exact impression of some adjacent objects, persons, paintings etc in the vicinity of the stroke. The imprint is so accurate and sometimes the exact colours of the original object are also imprinted in such a way that it makes any common observer to believe it to be a photographic replica. Wonder to hear, lightning sometimes turns to be a good photographer!
- —Guest Chidambaram Ramesh
- I am a former tenant in this house & it was a paranormal sight! Glasses would shake, doors would slam & the gas stove turned on by itself-put a fan to blow the gas out the window-turned around & the fan was turned toward me again. I was the only one at home! REAL.
- —Guest used2livethere2010
Kingston window ghost?
- Simple! in order to know the truth, just stay at that house for a couple of week, if you dare, than you'll be able to find it out the conclusion, but be warn! you're at your own risk of doing these , thank you.
- —Guest James
- It looks like a reflection of maybe a tree or something to me.
- —Guest Sara
Kingston window ghost
- This photo is a fake and not a very clever one. It's one big setup and not a very good one.
Definitely a negative
- On further expansion, it looks like they are driving on a highway full of snow and it is snowing hard enough for the, "flashing lights." Whoever took the photo moved and in doing so made the snow or sleet look like possible lights. But the movement of the camera while taking the photo makes the person in the snow suit -- probable knitted ski mask, and gloves -- look like something not quite human. Where the eye holes of the knitted ski mask would have looked white given that it was night; headlights were on the person and there was either no flash or a flash not appropriate for night time photos. This would give the photo a "negative look.' The colour on the dash is ok, although the interior of the vehicle itself looks like an arcade game; they are bright like lights would be. But the eyes of the knitted ski mask have no real glow and have obviously been filled in with a poor quality red marker or red pen. It is done messy to give it that glow look found in comics and darkroom touch up.
- —Guest Starry757
- I believe it is a negative with the colour added afterward, maybe some dark room things to make it kind of look like sparks. Overall, I could do better in photograph class when I was just learning photography trick or illusions. Sorry.
- —Guest Starry757
Kingston window ghost?????????
- Isn't that the nasty clown from Poltergeist? I think it is!! Love, Em
- —Guest emily
- This looks like something not human. Maybe something coming through a portal of some sort. Good capture.
- —Guest lauriemama
- I agree with Christine. This is just a simulacrum: what the viewers want to think it is is what it shows. Nothing paranormal at all.
- —Guest pax
not a ghost
- I think it looks more like a stuffed animal hanging in the window or the reflection of a stuffed animal. I just don't see the face.....I have never seen a face that looked like that....
- —Guest ChristyB
- Sorry, Chris--it looks like Matrixing to me--the reflection of a tree in the window, not a spirit.
- —Guest Christine B.
Look close and you will see
- If you look close you will see that the figure is that of a dog. You can clearly see the mouth and the tung hanging out. The eyes and ears and shape is that of a dog. I would be interested to know if a dog had passed in that hous. It is if it is waiting for its owner to come home. It does not pose a thret as people would think. It is just waiting for the owner to come back.
- —Guest RTD
- I think it looks more like a Duck... you can see it's beak.. it's very distored for a human
- —Guest Quack
Not a Ghost
- It's a doll ... Kinda like a cabbage patch doll but updated. Clearly, a doll.
- —Guest ChrisTea
1-15 of 26Next