From the article: Mausoleum ghost
Members of the Graveyard Shift Paranormal Society were investigating a cemetery when one of their members snapped this photo of a mausoleum. Through the glass-less door we can see what appears to be a man's face. Photo anomaly or genuine ghost? What do you think? Give your opinion
- Sorry Von but it's a ghost. We went back there several times and took the same picture and got nothing!!! The only person taken the pic was a lady in front of the door each time!!
- —Guest Kerry
- Be sure to visit our facebook page at Graveyard Shift Paranormal society. We have more info on the pic there in our photo gallery. As i stated earlier there was no one around except the lady that took the pic. It was dark dark, cloudy with no moonlight at all. There were no other doors or windows on the side or back of the Mausoleum.
- —Guest Kerry Cooper
- Hello everyone, I am also a member of this group but I was not with them the night this picture was taken so I was very unsure of it myself. My husband was there and comfirmed that everyone has walked off but her. There is no one in group that looks like that. I got names and dates of people buried in there.. man in there died in 1934 Of TB. Cannot find a picture of him yet but am still searching...thanks for comments.
- —Guest telia
- WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE HIS FACE IS LIT UP,FROM A LIGHT INSIDE???correct me please so i knowif its day outdoors mabe you woulnt see him????PLEASE TELL ME WHY IF IM WRONG SO THAT ILL KNOW,BOY I SURE WOULDNT WANT TO BE IN THERE WITH THAT GOUL OR DEVILISH FELLOW HE LOOKS LIKE HES UP TO NO GOOD LOL REALLY
- —Guest silverfreak59
Mausoleum ghost surely!
- I think this is a genuine ghostly photo. It seems like a man with a small beard to me & he is as curious of us as we are of him!
- —Guest June McKnight
- That is an incredible photo. It's very clear and you can see him so well. Great photo!
- —Guest PMCode
- This is either a totle fake or the best ghost catch I've ever seen.
- —Guest siarapadre
- Yes it's a Real Ghost. The Mausoleum was locked. Only person in front of the door was the lady that took the PIC. It was dark outside and all of the other investigators had walked off.
- —Guest Kerry Cooper
- I can see a whole body there faintly it looks like a man wearing a red plaid shirt to me. So I don't think it is just a light reflection or the woman taking the picture. Good pic.
- —Guest Patricia
- That is an amazing picture. What a chance encounter that was!
- —Guest Katherine Dye
Who's looking out?
- It would be interesting to know who's in that crypt..Was it a man, what was his name? Try to find a record of him and how he died.
- —Guest rubyhunter
- I'm almost speechless myself. I'm a skeptic first and look at all possibilities but i'm also a sensitive. The feeling that photo exudes is one of sadness and hopelessness. All I can say is "damn"!
- I know you say the glass was broken on the door. But I wonder if it's that side of the door because if you look at the upper and lower bars you can see their reflection on glass. Perhaps a mistake was made and this is a reflection of a person?
- —Guest Another ghosthunter
- Very interesting picture, my first thought was that it was a reflection off of the Bars in front of the picture a very strange reflection or light anomaly of some type, Why only half of the face the head would be large enough to show some of the other half the light likes the same on the other side of the bar as well. I have learned unless you are there while the picture is being taken it is hard to understand the photo, good stuff.
- —Guest Keith
- I believe it's true, I mean there are tons of unexplained things happening all the time all over the world, so who's to say this is any less real! It would be an added bonus if we knew the identity of this lost soul! Its no surprise to me that ghosts show up in photographs, all humans want in "life" is to be noticed, listened to, to feel like we matter in the great scheme of things, I don't think that changes much after death, do you?
1-15 of 18Next