was from a security tape at the Rosebud Sioux Tribe Tribal Building after a janitor reported seeing a ghost. Does it show a real spirit? What do you think? What is your opinion?
Sioux Spirit picture?
- it's an app:
- —Guest warren
ghost of ? indian
- well it does sorta look like a indian, and there is a slight chance that it could be a woman too, the back of what looks like the head is hair tied back? its a decent clear pic and it does look like a woman or a indian cant really tell.
- —Guest frank
FAKE!!! iPhone/iPad Droid App
- Totally fake. The person who submitted probably didn't know. It's from an app call either Ghost Snap or Snap Ghost depending where you get it from. Here is a link to it http://www.snapghost.com/images/stories/app/product1/screenshots/screenshot04_230x345.jpg.
find out who it is!
- Find out who died there, keeping yesterdays date in mind. Find out what was on the land before the building was put up. Keep us posted. Good luck!
- —Guest rhon64
- Looks like an app from"Ghost Snap". Check it out , you'll see what I mean.
- —Guest lorac
Low light exposure issue
- Being a professional photographer, I don't think this picture is of a spirit. In low light situation such as in the picture, the shutter speed slows down in order to capture enough light. Between the time the shutter opens and closes, every item which moves (people) in this time lapse will be blurred and creates such effect. The time can be between 1/15th of a second to several seconds. Anybody can try it with his smartphone in low light. You will be amazed on how many "ghosts" you'll catch.
- —Guest Jjfabien
- You can clearly see editing was done here. The side with the ghost is visibly darker, even including a line to split the different shades.
- —Guest Ryan B
- It appears that either this photo is taken through glass, or as a reflection in a mirror. I would suspect that it is an accidental camera affect. If not, it is a good picture.
If this isn't overlain.
- Taking a look at this picture, if it isnt overlain such as image on image, then this is a great example of a ghost. This thing freaks me out. IT reminds me of the ghost from the first Ghostbusters movie. Though the thing is, this is one frame, where is the rest of the video? Without having the rest of the Video to be able to see it frame by frame, then this can just be an composite photo with an over laid image through like photoshop or an imaging software.