Few paranormal tools or objects are as controversial as the Ouija board. Some see it as a harmless toy that is subject only to the emotions of the users, while others view it as a very dangerous portal to other dimensions, some of which are evil. What are your thoughts about or experiences concerning the Ouija? Share your opinion
I contacted an old ghost.
- Today was my first day playing the ouija board. I've been scared to before because my mum told me not to disturb them but I was curious and my friend had played before. So we sat in my living room and talked to a ghost. He's name is Jose Franco, he's 200 years old. He's from Granada Spain and came as a pirate to the new world or Florida. He use to be a prisoner for being a Protestant in catholic Spain. He use to be scholar and knows three languages; English, Spanish, and Italian. When he came to Florida, he was betrayed and killed for being Protestant. His wife was also killed and he said that she was pretty. I also asked him if he's been to St.augustine since it's the oldest city in the US and he's said that he has. I tried to stay respectful and keep my friend from asking him dumb questions, like are you a demon or are you going to posses me. He said that he watches me sleep and has been in my dreams. Jose seems like a cool ghost, I want to continue to talk to him.
- —Guest Mariah M
- We were kids, really young, thought it was a fun toy. Spirits are real, they play games with humanity. This is not a fun you. Beware!
- —Guest trust noone
- i just bought one and my boyfriend and i was going to try it, but now im kinda freaked out, but something is telling me to do it anyways. i dont know..
- —Guest toriiiii
- this dose not do any thing it all happens in your head if you are doing one dont use one that dated back in the 1900,s.
- —Guest hayhay78945
- I dont think its wise,Its bad cause its witchcraft.
- —Guest M
- I too used to play with the Ouija with my friends. We would always get evil spirits that would tell us evil thins. We still played with it because we were bored. The board would tell us things that noone knew, but it also told us evil lies. One night my sister and I were lying down in a bed at our friends house who we always stayed with when we played with the Ouija. We kept seeing shadows flying over us and heard voices whispering in our eats. A few nights later I heard growling in my room. Something evil followed me home. It's entertaining at first, but it definitely opens up a portal for evil. Don't play with Ouija boards! They open up portals for evil, even if you think you're "closing" them properly. Don't EVER burn one! Please listen to me. I know what I'm talking about.
- —Guest Liz
Why Question What You Can't Control
- I believe all can acknowledge that there are spirits on earth: good (Holy Spirit) and evil (Demonic). The origination of the ouija board is from darkness, why bring that to yourself, your children, your parents, your friends, etc.
- —Guest Hmmm
Is The ouija board harmless??
- I myself have played it w/ friends, like on Halloween at midnight, or on Friday The 13th, and the oracle did in fact move by it's self on certain questions. We always played w/ 3 people. I myself have also played w/ them by myself, and there is nothing to it. And yes our house is Haunted, we have had Paranormal Investigators here befoe and they say there are at least 4 spirits here. We have had stuff go missing before, and I at one time early in the morning had something come into my room and the room ture very cold, and i was fully awake and i felt something climb onto my bed and make it's way slowly on top of me, I could feel the weight of what ever it was, and I said to It---- "In The Name of Jesus Christ Leave This Room Now!" and what ever it was; was gone in seconds. I like anything to do w/ the paranormal. My sister who is deceased, comes by our home every once in a while, we can smell her perfume and it is always a" Rose Smelling Perfume"This is what she always wore too.
- —Guest The Keeper of The Reaper
Better Ways to Connect to Spirit Realms
- It's best to connect to the spiritual realms from within, developing your higher subtle perception through spiritual practices, then you wouldn have no need to use the board, & until you have cultivated some higher level of awareness, knowledge & protection, you shouldn't even think about touching it. The process is out of your control with the board & if you have any subconscious imbalances in your energy or weaknesses in your astral body, you really are taking a risk, not to mention whoever you're doing it with may have a 'lower vibration' thereby possibly attracting something not in your best interests. It's best to use tools you have more control over & having respect for yourself as well as the spiritual realms. Do meditation, use oracle cards, use proper channels. Use common sense as taking shortcuts usually results in less than desirable results. Be safe & consult your inner higher presence for your answers. Use discernment & listen to your intuition above all!!
- —Guest Seek Answers Within
- Ive used it many times and always looked for a scientific explanation. Once i was told by an entity,"we live inside each of you." basically it explained further that when we die our energy moves into the nearest human brain and exists behind the subconcious. I can only assume that the human brain has evolved to send its experiences to the living right before death to pass on information to preserve the species in evolutionary terms. I dont belive complete memories or experiences get passed down in DNA, so maybe the brain has figured out how to do this over millions of years. Anyone else have an opion like mine? Matbzc@gmail.com 2/19/12
- —Guest matthew
Not a huge problem!
- I`m a young person and I have had many experiences with the Ouija board, automatic writing, and even electro-magnetic forces. My grandma, uncle, and I are all very into paranormal things. It`s mostly energy in your body, as people have told me. I don`t really recommend any spiritual "callings" to anyone who is faint-hearted. It is, in fact, very intense. I had a birthday party when I turned 13, we played the game but I would not let my younger siblings play, just because it is a scary game! We called a spirit and it was friendly at first but then we asked "how did you die?" everything went downhill from there... We were so freaked out we could not fall asleep.. WI cannot play the game the same way every again. But if you`re not scared easily, go ahead and try it out. Just be smart about it.. and don`t play alone!
- Excuse my French, but NEVER use a f@#king Ouija board. EVER! I tried using one to find out my future. I asked the name of the spirit controlling the Ouija board, and I was answered with "Azazel". Now, I've read in the Bible that Azazel was a really evil spirit. This scared me. I asked the Ouija board when I would die. The planchette moved over several letters. As each letter was pointed to by the planchette, the pit in my stomach widened and deepened. The words were: "Tomorrow night". If the board was right, I am going to die soon. People, NEVER USE A OUIJA BOARD!
- —Guest Larson
the ouija board
- is it true, about the ouija board, and how evil entitys, can be possible?. is there such a thing as a woman, being raped by an evil entity, and how is that.
- —Guest patricia hellums
THE OUIJA BOARD IS EVIL! NEVER USE ONE!
- I recently used a ouija board to try to find out when I'll ever get a girlfriend. The instant the first letter was indicated, I had this horrible urge to take the ouija board and burn it and scatter the ashes in a river. The urge got worse with every letter. And when it was done, I immediately got up and left, leaving some of my friends to do their thing. My friend was possessed. I want to thank God so much for getting me away from that devil in the form of a board game. THANK YOU GOD!
- —Guest Martin
- Can someone tell me how to use a Ouija board? I don't know what to do. I want to play.
- —Guest aaron