- Some of these are outright asgtnre and unearthly. I ask if these are all from within the United States?? I could appreciate the diversity of shape, texture, color, size etc. of these clouds if they were recognized by climatolagists but that just ain't so! Some times we need to take these kinds of ominous changes in our atmosphere seriously, and wonder what is causing these creepy science fiction images to appear in our skys? Fake photography? SOme of them are to incredulous, sorry.
- —Guest PoQSQdGmzeZhRfN
Some of the weirder experiences
- They most were years ago, and I did notice this odd high anxiety feeling in my shoulders when it happened. I had a few times with the smoke detector go off walking under it. One time I was with two people with me and I know I went black for a moment, not sure if I closed my eyes or not, but, that was when there was a fairly large explosion, and the chandelier with the lightbulbs look like flame shape, they all exploded and the shards of the glass hit the walls all around it, thank goodness they were above everyone. The biggest one, and fairly frightening was when I went to touch the switch for the garage light, and I didn't even touch the switch, and the furthest light in the garage exploded and this blue lightning came out of the socket, the other lightbulb closer was fine. The blue lightning (I call it electric blue color) it came down and was following in a curve, coming down the back side of the garage, still curving, and it went down to about 4 ft. from the ground -continue-
Hahahaha, I don't know
- I think I had an experience, my brother had this book book case thing, when you opened it, it said Tra-la-laa, and he left it open one day, and on another day we went upstairs, it went off, when we stepped in the room. Another time, I was in school and I pretended to fix a flickering light by pointing at it with rock fingers or something, and my teacher said "Was that the spiderman?" and I said "No, but that's a good idea." so I did the spider man, and the light stopped flickering for the rest of the class, it was funny. Btw, I'm not mentally disabled, I am now 13, but at the time, I was 12.
- —Guest Lol, I don't know
- This happens to me daily, and at day or night making the lights go on and off. They go off more than on usually. Ligjtbulbs dontast more than a month or two so I always keep a stock. And Ive crashed 2 laptops by just touching them. THAT is more than coincidence!!! And animals love me,no matter if theyre evil....im odd...
- —Guest sarah
- Its always happened to me but its all ligjts and electronics the ligjts in my house will dim then get rell brigh I didn't notive it I thought it happened to everyone inyill my girlfriend pointed it out because she's aftad of the dark they come on instead of off if I foucse jard enought
- —Guest dude
- I've notices street lights going out when I'm near them for as long as I can remember. From when I was a kid walking home at night, every night, one or more go out. In fact, I can't really think of a night going out and not witnessing this happen. It's not that it's one, it's usually multiple. I'll notice one go out and then, moments later, another. I feel like there has to be an explanation like they cycle on and off to conserve power or to elongate the life of the bulb. Who knows?
- —Guest Kevin
Just a gift
- Hi there. This has been happening to me since I was young. 4-5 street lights would turn off as I got closer and turn back on as I went pass. I can't even put a number on how many times this has happened... Hundreds for sure. More recently I've been able to interrupt the fields for our baby monitor in the house. I've tested it on the 6 other people in my house an I'm the only one that causes any weird noises when I walk pass or touch it. I do not have any metal in my body from any operations, nor did I have any jewelery on at the time. I'm a healthy, normal, 24 year old woman, and I've learned to accept this weird gift, but it really creeps others out! :)
- —Guest Kristen
- My name is Erik the following on what i am about to say is the truth and 100% the truth and i want people to know that this is now a joke. street lights go out around me almost every night i go out. doesn't matter wat time or where. even outta city. even lights in my room have been going off. the night off my moms death on may 13th 3 light bulbs "burnt out" so they call it but yea dont work nemore. they were all on different switches and there were no storms that night no power surges either.
- —Guest Erik
There are others?!
- I am a 29 year-old male living in Los Angeles. I have been experiencing the SLI phenomenon for about the last eight years, and I don't recall having ever experienced it anytime before that. It happens to me in the car and on foot, on streets and freeways, and in random locations. I didn't realize until last night, when I finally decided to research the phenomenon, that other people have experienced the same thing. It has happened to me twice this week alone, while driving home from work. It has happened to me around a hundred times at least in the last eight years, and usually several times a month. I think the amount of times I have experienced this is far too many to be a coincidence. They always go out a split second before I pass or go under them, so I always notice it. I never see them go off in the distance or a few seconds before I pass them, but right before I pass them. It is completely random, and so far I have been unable to find any correlation between variables.
- —Guest L.A.lex
SLI and Me
- I've had this happen to me while driving in different vehicles, different towns, different states of the union. They go out and then start to come back on as I drive on. It's a trip to find out this happens to others.
- —Guest Conni
What you can do with this energy
- This has never happened to me, but...from what I have read about this phenomenon, it's energy that can be learned to be controlled, harnessed and used towards a positive goal such as healing. This is a gift and is meant to be used as such. Those that have it, just try it. Put your energy and thoughts towards healing someone. It could be someone with just a headache or whatever. Just try it and see what happens.
- —Guest AR
- I noticed this years ago but I never payed it any real mind, but one time just recently I did take a moment to think about it. There is one street lamp right on the edge of my house, in full view of my bedroom window, I have blinds so it blocks out most of the light. My bed is right against the wall so naturally I can peek out my window when in bed. I noticed that whenever I'm feeling a touch nervous about something or other, I peek out my window, paranoia? Maybe, lol it makes me feel better to see the street nice and bright. That is until the lamp goes out. I thought it was just epic timing on my part so I tried to go back to sleep. A minute or so later I crack open an eye and see the light spilling through my blinds. So I peek out again, a minute later the damn light flicks off. I look away for a few minutes, it flicks back on, I look back it flicks off. I was getting frightened, and I noticed that the more frightened I became the quicker the light went out. I stopped fast I tell you
- —Guest Fear_the-sli
It is real.
- After walking towards a street light and it turning off, then walking away and it turning back on (did it about 10 times, same light) I was convinced it wasnt just in my head. I played with that light in the park for over 20 mins, off on off on. Just had to walk close and then walk away. Also imagine walking down a grocery store aisle that is refrigerated with those lights in the background. One aisle had it lights burnt out, but when I walked down the aisle they began to light up. It was like magic and actually quite fun. If I hadnt excepted already that I effect lights I would have been scared.
- —Guest Jimmy
- This has been happening to me for years and when I began to ask around about it with others I was told once that the street lights go out randomly to conserve power. I thought ok cool and didnt think anything more of it and just say "hm-hmm-there goes another one" every time it happens which is about every night I go to work. If this is not true then I am one big slider.
- —Guest damaris
Sho ko rei
- On the mornings I go to the gym and at night I put out one specific light...some mornings there are more...I cause disturbances with electronics...my friends believe it , because they have witnessed it and I break electronic watches. I now practice meditation and have learned to reign in my energy....and yes I wreck more electronics when I am stressed so the deep breathing calms me down..I feel more at peace..I wonder if there is a way to use this energy to help others?
- —Guest velma