From the article: What Was That Unexplained Fog or Smoke?
Kelly and her husband were surprised one night in their living room by the appearance of a mysterious vapor or fog that seemed to be trying to get their attention. Read her story, then tell us what you think they experienced. What do you think?
- I have a picture from a cemetary in pitch black I took and it was clear and in one pic it wag foggy around one tree then took another pic of same area right after and was clear
- —Guest matt
I JUST SAW THE PUFF OF SMOKE!
- I just saw a grey puff of smoke by my feet about 2 inches from the floor then it just disappeared? I know that I am not crazy now because others have experienced this? Wow that was crazy. What does it mean? I am a little scared and can't believe what I just seen! I said to the smoke I know your are there. What do you want? Then asked the smoke to help me with a problem. Then I called my sister and totally freaked her out.
- —Guest Michael
White Cloud of Smoke
- A yr. 1/2 i lost my Grandmother to cancer and a weight stays on chest. Five months ago I became weak, sick and tired all i want to do is sleep.. Because Im not myself, nor do i have any energy. Starting two weeks ago I've seen this cloud of smoke in my apartment. The first appearance i woke from sleeping 9 hours. Sat in the bed for a minute looked to my left and there it was but suddenly disappeared.. So timepersues and i continue to be the only one that is seeing this. Well until today my i called my lil brother he came to visit, as we was done visiting i took a seat in the chair outlooking my woke frontroom when i he looked me in my eyes and said Sis please tell me you just seen that?? I asked what?? He said that cloud of white smoke that just disappeared and to be honest i didn't.. What could this be? Is that you Grandma? Am I ok, is there anything i need to kno?? Just please tell me what this means.. I'm 23 young and scared to the witt
- —Guest angeleyes
Play Misty III continued
- Since living here I have had some very extreme encounters. I have had breathy sharp clear whisper of my name right up against my ear now 3 times which shocks me out of a deep sleep with chills running rampid through my body and my ear feels totally tickled annoyed where I rub it drastically to make it stop. I believe we live in the AM/FM and the after life goes into a dimension such as XY/ZY if you will. Like an Octagon cube that can be turned and twisted into new shapes, but never loosing it's true existance...
- —Guest YmeYme
Play Misty continued...
- extremely intelligent men and at the time it was all I needed. Skipping over so-so many incidents that now through the years have been witnessed by my husband. So as of lately, living on land where no car lights can reach my home, I woke up one night, with all the curtains drawn, looking up at my ceiling I saw a lit up smoke hovering my ceiling. The strangest part was I could see through it making out I actaully had no ceiling because I could see the stars through the mist So I sat up in bed, in complete disbelief at first, looking from the far right to the far left, blinked my eyes a few times, and could see everything perfectly in our room. The smoke reminded me so much of Hot Ice. Sitting on the bed under it seemed like if you were in a pool, under water at night and were looking up. There was definately, a devide between the world I was sitting up in and the world beyond the moving white mist. It lasted long enough for me to pinch myself, to know without a doubt it was very real, a
- —Guest ymeyme
Play Misty for someone else
- I have had full blown apparition encounters since the age of 7. I was visited by a blond boy and girl who were identical twins, younger than me, at probably 5 years old. To this day I can remember every detail of their hair, blue eyes, tan skin, the plaid shirt on him and the crisp white collar on her dress with the little bow tied along her back as I watched them walk from one side of my bed to the other and gently came right up to me. They were dressed in current fashion according to the times. I'll jump over other events in between with how I'd been followed by a blue ball of light for some time and finally 2 of my friends who held top level executive positions in Silicon Valley, who I had never shared this with, saw it clearly come down my stair case while having a candle lit dinner at my home during a rain storm. I thought they would tear my home a part looking for it. I did not know how to tell that this had been happening to me. I just knew that I had finally been validated by 2
- —Guest YMEYME
- It was around 3 in the morning and I woke up to the fire alarm being set off. I looked at it and saw a white mist kinda looked like smoke but had no smell then it suddernely disapered. I think there was a fire in that house before we moved in but my gf said she has an enitity following her. Also 1 week later to the day a giant sewer rat rushed my gf who was sat on the toilet and appered from nowere. It got stuck trying to climb in a little hole in the bath pannel so I had to burn it. It was huge!
- —Guest leon
I just had this happen
- I was turning on my tv to set up my Xbox in my room, a look over my shoulder and a small white mist, almost like a puff of smoke appeared, it was just swirling for a few seconds as I waved my hand through it wondering where it came from. It was low to my carpeting so I thought something was smoldering down there. I lost my Mother it will be 2 years this coming Dec. I know she is with me, for the past three days.. I have had a pink carnation flower( they represent I will never forget you) go from on a vase on a table, to laying next to my shoe on a kitchen floor. Just to come home to a picture of my Mom, sisters and I, appearing on top of her urn. I know she's with me daily and lookin out for me. It bring me comfort and ease and her spirit is with me. Blessings and good vibes. My condolences to anyone who has lost a loved one.
- —Guest Stimp2
- Is this smoke picked up my fire alarms because my fire alarm went off and my mums boy friend has some bruises on his arm and he thinks a poltergeist is after him.
- —Guest Jacob
- Hi again Kelly, I'm sorry I just now saw the part in your story about your husbands grandmother passing. The light form was definitely her. she was trying to show you that she was happy. Its easier for them to manifest in a light form than in a physical one, also less scary for us. Ha! I've been seeing apparitions, etc. all my life since I was a kid in the 1940's Luckily all good, but in 73' we stupidly played with the Ojoui Board and got a bad one, which I got rid of after a few months. Don't use it ever! Its not worth it. The best was in 2004 when my closest brother passed away. I was filled with greif and my guy Bill went to make me tea and suddenly my room filled with the smell of wild mountain flowers, plus lavender. It was heavenly. Bill couldn't smell it, I was amazed as the scent was so strong, but when I talked to my cousin the next day, she said it was meant only for me. Anyway, I'd love to see the Video. I have a great still photo to share. Sincerely, Celeste
- —Guest celeste
- We have a similar phenomenon captured on video! You see a swirl of "smoke" following a course from the upper left corner towards the middle. It doesn't fade like regular smoke does and it seems to travel with a constant speed. In case anyone's interested, send me an e-mail to watch it...
- —Guest Classmetazz
i have had a similr occorance
- i was meditating in my room why i herd my name beingg called i walked down my hall way into where it was most strong my brother who past away 1week before i herd something from the chimny it seemed to say i love you in an ecco i turned my back frightend about to walk out o turned around and white smoke was filling the room i was frightend so much so i just stood there in the mist not focesing on any thing i saw him my brother he looked in bad condition and said i love you i than went to hug him and he dissaperd along with the smoke i thoght i was goimg crazy but now i know someone els has had this before to
- —Guest unkown
- My girlfriend was driving us home in the middle of the night, no breeze, and not a cloud in the sky. As we came around a corner, there was a column of mist, vertical, in our lane. I didn't think anything of it until we drove through it, and I felt so much despair, I almost started crying. I didn't say anything, until my girlfriend said she felt depressed out of nowhere. I've NEVER seen mist gather like that before, and I've never felt such overwhelming despair like that for no reason. (Sebec ME)
- —Guest Andy
saw it today
- i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me today when i walked into my bathroom and saw a "cloud" high near the ceiling. that's really all i could describe it as. i quickly turned on the light (the lightbulbs are directly next to where i saw this cloud thing in my extremely small bathroom). one of the bulbs blew out immediately, and a few seconds later, the other bulb started flickering. i left the bathroom and texted my boyfriend, who is at work. i said "holy sh*t i think i just saw a ghost". he replied "in the bathroom?", i said "YES how did you know?". and he was clearly freaked out. i called him, and he said he had seen the same thing just an hour or two prior. he had turned on the shower, and as he was waiting for the water to get hot, something caught his eye and he looked up, saw the cloud and it got cold in the bathroom. there have been instances where i have come home to find the front door or back door wide open, with nothing missing. strange stuff going on around here.
- —Guest brittany
Wispy long cloud low on the ground
- I took two of my dogs to the backyard very early on a Sunday morning. We got outside and instead of flying off the steps like they normally do, they froze in their tracks. They were both staring at the same thing and then I saw it too -- a trail of wispy white fog -- very low to the ground -- that flew by very fast. At first I thought it must be fog, but there was no breeze and it was a very sunny morning. I just knew I was seeing something not quite right.
1-15 of 25Next