- I used to live with my parents. I am 20 and moved out a year ago. I was never too spooked of the dark. It scared me but intrigued me at the same time. When I am in the dark I can see colors swirling around. I tend to stay up til around 4am before going to bed. Around 2am I went to get a drink, i left the lights off since I don't mind the dark too much. I was drinking when I felt this strange sensation between my right shoulder blade. Like someone was behind me watching. I turned and didn't see annyone. Since then I would turn on light then turn it off when I leave. Then another time I would run through the hall at night to get a drink and all the sudden I stop and gasp like I was about to run into something. I even walked around that spot because of how I felt. At night on occasion I would feel like someone was stroking my cheek. And sometimes I had a irrational fear of the dark where I would hide under my blankets. Other times I would feel completely calm and feel somewhat floaty.
- —Guest Meimei27
i still see shadow people
- when i use to live on the rez i would always see shadow people at my house so did my brothers. on our land there had been a war on it back in the old days i think thats why. they would always come out at night it would scare the hell out of me it would just stand in the door way and watch me i would always get up and walk towards it and it would dissapear into thin air this would happen ever day now i live in town and still see them its creepy. my son never likes to sleep by him self he always crys and runs to us when he wakes up. even though i smudg the house i dont see them for a while they come back a month or so later
- —Guest native boy
" Shadowman "
- " Well to start I always considered myself agnostic atheist that is until one night at around 3am I noticed a tall pitch black robed figure starting at me and pacing back and fourth around me bed. I was absolutely terrified and felt like I could move or talk. I continued to see these strange happenings throughtout my the year's. I ignored it and said to myself I must be going crazy that is until I met my uture wife and she woke me up terrfified and crying saying she was seeing a shadow figure calling out my name. I woke up quickly and saw the figure standing near me my wife went under the sheets crying. Thats when I realized I must not have been crazy and that all of this was truly real. I looked up online and found many similar stories and I now am a believer and always keep an eye out for shadowman.
- I had a very strange experience just recently. I was showering, and out of the corner of my eye a small shadow (without features) ran across the bedroom and disappeared. I don't know what to think....then some strange loud whispers in my ear at night (twice.) It's frightening, to say the least.
- I have had one that stands behind me no matter where I am. It feels like a guardian. Since living here, I saw one run across my backyard and it was in the daylight. I have a pool back there and it didn't fall in but went across it.
- i have seen these things and they are nots ghosts,i have seen ghosts and most of the time they are doscile. but i lived upnorth and i would see these things come out at night. so dont be fooled they do exsist. i was never hamed,just kept up at night.
- —Guest teri
- Have people perseptualized what may be a simple complex seizure.Or are some of us truly attached to negative and positive energies.What about anothers aura?Is crimsime,in a shadows eyes?
- —Guest trigger
I see them
- The shadow people fallow me around. They stand next to me in the shower and they scare me. I'm only 12. My mom believes me but no body else. its really scary. Can i have some advice or some thing?
- —Guest lala
- This Is Crazy. When I Was About Ten Years Old, I Walked Up Stairs Into My Brother Room. I Saw A Dark Shadow Glimpse, Going Thru His Dresser As If He Was Looking For Something, or Even Folding His Clothes.. Looked At Me And Winked. Then Dissapeared. I Told My Mom, She Told Me To Pray And I Havent Seen Anything Since.. Recently, I Am 18 Now, On Twitter, A Chic Uploaded A Picture Of Her. I Asked What Was That In The Background . She Said Nothing, But It Was A Face! I Saw It. The Face Looked As If It Was Smiling At Me. Asked Everyone Else, They Couldn't See It. But I Mean, Im Not Crazy. I Know A Face When I See One. I Just Don't Understand How Anyone Else Wasn't Able To See It...
- —Guest Lebron James
- I was living at my inlaws farm for a few months a few years ago. I was 25/26 at the time. About 6pm at night and quite dark i was outside by one of the barns having a fag as i usually did as they didnt like smoking. I remember looking at the floor smoking my fag looking up and about 15 meters infront of me was a black featureless hooded siloette with bright red eyes. It scared the shit out of me and i ran into the house. Was talking to a mate about ghosts and stuff the other day so decided to google it. Shocked to see how common this is. The eyes i will always remember and i got the feeling it wasnt friendly.
- —Guest michael
we're all going to be able to !
- I've seen shadow people since I was little .I'm 35 .my greatest ability is psychic abilities .and I've seen what will happen .everybody has senses our senses will increase .it's going to be easier for us to see comprehend or do things .stay 1 with yourself .1 key to understand .eat for energy did not over stuff yourself .
- —Guest Judy
i saw someting
- i,ll swear on my life i saw something a shadow when i was younger at halloween there was 2 shadows on a wall one sec then 3 they shadow wasnt mine or my freinds cos it moved between us as stood still
- —Guest paddy
Red eyed shadow/silhouette person in day
- When I was 13-15 not quite sure what age. My father and I were getting ready to leave the house I had my back to the door and you could see straight into the kitchen from there. My dad was looking at me talking when he said my face went white out of fear. He quickly turned around asking what happened. Mind you this was during the day time. I was looking at him when I saw a dark silhouette of a person with red eyes. It stepped half way out from the door frame of the kitchen and stepped back into hiding. It really scared me later that day my dad got holy water while we walked around the house praying and dabbing it around the door frames. I haven't seen it since (22 now) I no longer live in that house my cousins did and said they had seen something similar walking into the house from the back door. He never even heard my story either..
- —Guest Leticia C
- I think ive captured 2 different shadow beings on video camera and was wondering if there is an e mail address I can send my footage to, I would very much like these to be analysed as for my first investigation I am confused by these similar but yet different beings. The 1st was a sort of black mass that passed by the bar ( only noticeable as it covered the drink pumps for a second) and the second passed by the bandits in the other room, that was an exact replica of a human shadow that passed very quickly
- —Guest Spooksisters
- I was laying in my room reading a book on an iPhone as I see a dark shadow like little girl run in and stand in front of my bed. I wasn't scared because at first I thought it was my little sister. I looked at it and smiled. It noticed that I wasn't afraid and it moved one step to the right then on step to the left as if it was trying to verify that I can see it and why I wasn't afraid. Me still thinking it was my little sister wondered why she hadn't said anything and was still standing there turned my iPhone towards it to shine light on it...And all of a sudden it was gone as if it was never there. I guess the fact that I thought it was my little sister the whole time made me unafraid and made it wonder why I was smiling at it and not frightened like most witnesses of this phenomenon. It was right in front of my bed and I stared at it for about 5 seconds at least. I haven't heard of any other such encounter. It looked like a little girl around 5'3" could see clothing but room was dark
- —Guest A1FlyBoy