- Vampires do exist .they are faster ,stronger ,intelligent ,smart ,when you touch them,you could feel that they are always cold . Rest of the stuff are filmy .
- —Guest Pyramid
- Eversince I was an infant, I've seen so many different creatures, and I grew so curious to know more... I did. But eventually, it washed doubt over my mind... What if I'd seen some demon- ghost, etc??? I mean really... who knows?
- —Guest DurreShehwar Ali
- Vampires are faster and stornger and it also have jobs.And who read this and he is a vampire don't tell the people because i,m a vampire and i yesterday i had attacked form 2 demon and werewolves.
- —Guest robert
- What are the characteristics of a vampire? Do they suck blood, have fangs and a vampire costume? I know someone who has all that and am freaked out by it. What do u think?
- —Guest Curious
What a bunch of crock
- I believe that there may be what is called "a true vampire" but for this subculture that has sprung up...I feel pity for them. I do not believe that what they do is truly to be considered "real" nor do I consider them to be real vampires. Especially when many are prone to saying, "This is a REAL vampire site. No RPGers are allowed" yet they will type out that they are 2119 years old and expect a reasoning human being to accept that as fact. But then again, most that go to those sites are in their early 20's and younger. Oh, yes...some older humans will join but they soon leave after seeing what terrible spelling is displayed and the outrageous claims of being thousands of years old. I say they all are wanna-be vampires and I hope they move on to life outside of the internet.
- —Guest Reasonable human being
If only, if only..
- If only Vampires, like the ones we see in movies, existed. I could care less about human beings who think they are Vampire just because they feel "different" than others and have this psychological "need" for blood. They don't intrigue me. I have a huge fascination with Vampires too. The real thought of ones, not the human ones. You couldn't tell by looking at me how deep my fascination with Vampires is. I have this journal. I call it my "Casting" journal. Two weeks straight before Halloween I kept repeating a certain "Spell" to myself and to the moon. I asked the moon to give me a sign in accordance to my spell on Halloween night. Well, I got my sign.. I got more than one. But the first sign I got was eerily dead on. I can't tell you what it was or what that spell contained.. but, I really hope that my sign was real and not just a incredibly rare and dead on coincidence. There's more to my story than that, but just not enough space to write. Bummer.
- —Guest Shley_11
- i am a sanguin vampire and i do drink blood and i dress black but i do have freinds and im not a meo or anything
- —Guest hi
Maybe the truth...
- There are indeed vampires out there. As said different types but it's been said that only blood drinkers are supposed to be real. You be the judge of that. Anyhow, real vampires are quite far and yet not that far from legends. Fear of the sun is not real, but eyes do sting and skin gets burned easly, being on sun too long without any protection [like glassess] can bring very painful headaches and migrens. Blood wishing is relevant. But it's there. Their senses are usually better than humans: better hearing, better smell, eyesight is usually better if it's not damaged... They have better refelxes if paying attention. Know when talked about or stared at and usually look back at someone who looked at them in the same momment. What else... Crucifixes, Bible and church thingy? Not working. A stake kills them if it's in the heart, but who wouldn't get killed by it? Fast healing depends on vampires development. The older the vampire and more trained the faster they heal. It's more but 2much.
- —Guest RavynTragedy
- I do believe that there is a possibfillity of vampires existing among our community. The forementioned 'types' of vampire are indeed vampires, and I do have the utmost respect for people like Chelsea, as with any lifestyle that we choose. It's all a part of individuality and learning who you are, and in some cases, what. but I do believe there are other types, even closer to the myths and legends that have developed over the centuries. As an amature achaeologist, I find it interesting to make such comparisons with acctual evidence, I mean, there is after all a lot of truth in a lot of myths that have been passed down.
- —Guest Dayle
- In this world, there are enough strange things for me to easily believe that there are in fact vampires out there.
- —Guest 43110a
- Subject: Vampyres > I am a serious lifestyle Vampyre who is also sanguine with voluntary > donors. The sense of love and family within a coven is the best part. > Undisciplined or greedy psychic vampyres on the other hand can be quite > dangerous, but they too can learn to practce only with consenting adult > donors in a responsible manner. As they say in liquor commercials these > days, > Drink Responsibly. > > Chelsea de Sequin
- —Guest chelsea