- There are no such thing in this whole universe.If there were then in this 21st century it would have been discovered already with proof but no not a single person has discovered it yet. And for all of yours information telling yourself as a vampire it is all fake for sure. For the pale as white skin most of you are telling to have that pale skin there is less melanin in your skin and due to lack of haemoglobin. For the incredibly fast speed u have anyone can increase there speed daily by practicing a lot and same for the unusual strength. To tell u have thirst for blood in these website anyone one can piss the users like that. and for the long unusual canine teeth its no big deal at all. It differs from each and every person by how much calcium u eat and so on like that. So for all these there is always science behind it. And all those paranormal activities its mostly due to friction and earth's rotation and revolution that causes a vase to fall itself and so on. So throw the fiction.
- —Guest annonymos
- i want to be a vampire sooooo bad i would do anything to be one
- I want to be a vampire! I. Believe they are true I just want proof not for no one just me to know I haven't wasted my life believing in something that isnt
- —Guest vampire
- if you turn into a vampire will you stay you're current age forever or will u age
- —Guest vampire person
Well, Good Luck With That
- I would want nothing more than to rid the world of vampires. "Slaying" is what I do, just to worn all you bloodbags and wannabees.
- —Guest B.T.
- Umm, ANYone can go out there and "drink blood," duh! However, that doesn't make you a "vampire," just a nasty dumbass "wannabe." If you want to live in some fantasy world like the stupid vegans do (just on the opposite spectrum) be my guest, but it isn't going to get you ahead in any way. You're a "dying" human being just like everyone (and everything for that matter) else on this planet. You can't escape it as it's your destiny, just like it is for every other human born in history and in the future. Please do us all a favor and "get over yourselves." Now on the note regarding "vampire clients," BOY I could tell you some "draining" stories there, lol!
- —Guest HatingOnVamps&VegaNazis
- I am a vampire I am real I am the only one left in the word I am lounly I was born1890s that is 3,,00000years ago
- —Guest Angel Lynn McWilliams
- well yes i am a vampire because i have been craving blood and i run faster but i am working on flying a lot
- —Guest beth
- my friend claims he's a vampire. we want to try the myth of him drinking some of my blood then i drink some of his blood. Is it safe to do so? i read that i will die if i do this but i really want try. I want to know if this will work. I've been doing a lot of research. We are planning on trying tomorrow so i need answers fast. Please help me and give me answers.
- —Guest katrina
real for sure
- i met 6 in florida they have fangs inside their mouth as to hide them behind their k9 teeth that you can see only if they bring them out or tilt back and open their mouth so you can see them drawn up.
- —Guest martacuswrecks
What to belive'
- ok I do belive but what should I belive. and are there any signs to realize if u r a vampire.
- —Guest Guest What 2 Belive
nothing is impossible!
- I enjoy the thought of the possibility, I mean I was always told nothing is impossible. We all long for the immortality and the powers and strengths. I do have passion for humans and the impossible so lets just say if i meet one the questions and a good vampire movie night is a must!
- —Guest roseredrum
Imagination vs reality
- I love this! Im 19 years old and have been obsessed with vamps sence birth! Haha if they where real in the sence of true blood hell yeah i want that. Care free! But on the otherhand its prolly not...maybe if you beilive hard enough... Or maybe its just some thirteen year olds with a vast, vivid imagination. Either way i love it!! I would need hard evidence(like see it to believe it) to believe this even though i want it sooo bad!!
- —Guest Alola51347
- I was the kid that loved shows like buffy and read about mystical creatures. I am also the daughter and granddaughter or pastors. One of the most mystical stories ever written is bible. One thing i can say though is that the bible reveals the existance of several creatures most people only write about. Vampires are not in it. There are similar stories written in history. However several people have been using the name lilath on recent discussions. Lilath is not a biblical personality. She is not in the bible. Creatures like angels, demons, leviathen, nephilem, giants even dinosaurs and dragons were describes. Its always fun to look into a life and see gifts that each person has. The bible does tell us that God blesses gifts of the spirit to the worthy soul. I wouldnt dare say vampires have never existed or that they are invalid suggestions. The world is too old to make such assumptions. Unfortunately it seems like those that live this lifestyle are searching for something only God has.
- —Guest ummm...
Just something to think about..
- Every person who claims they are one aren't. But they do exist. I do get sick of people claiming they are one when they actually aren't, and literally believing that they are one, but they are out there. Its not just humans. Who are we to say we are the only ones? We are unknowing creatures. I mean, Of course some words are going to get mixed up and changed as the story gets told on, but that doesn't make it fiction. Ghosts are real. Vampires are real. But they arent like the dracula you saw, they dont live in coffins and dont normally drink blood. They feed off of energy, they have evolved over time. Just something to think about for all these people who claim to be one. If you claim to be one, youre an idiot because a vampire wouldnt tell the whole world they are one. They might tell one or two peopel they trust with their life, thats it.
- —Guest Jessica