What to belive'
- ok I do belive but what should I belive. and are there any signs to realize if u r a vampire.
- —Guest Guest What 2 Belive
nothing is impossible!
- I enjoy the thought of the possibility, I mean I was always told nothing is impossible. We all long for the immortality and the powers and strengths. I do have passion for humans and the impossible so lets just say if i meet one the questions and a good vampire movie night is a must!
- —Guest roseredrum
Imagination vs reality
- I love this! Im 19 years old and have been obsessed with vamps sence birth! Haha if they where real in the sence of true blood hell yeah i want that. Care free! But on the otherhand its prolly not...maybe if you beilive hard enough... Or maybe its just some thirteen year olds with a vast, vivid imagination. Either way i love it!! I would need hard evidence(like see it to believe it) to believe this even though i want it sooo bad!!
- —Guest Alola51347
- I was the kid that loved shows like buffy and read about mystical creatures. I am also the daughter and granddaughter or pastors. One of the most mystical stories ever written is bible. One thing i can say though is that the bible reveals the existance of several creatures most people only write about. Vampires are not in it. There are similar stories written in history. However several people have been using the name lilath on recent discussions. Lilath is not a biblical personality. She is not in the bible. Creatures like angels, demons, leviathen, nephilem, giants even dinosaurs and dragons were describes. Its always fun to look into a life and see gifts that each person has. The bible does tell us that God blesses gifts of the spirit to the worthy soul. I wouldnt dare say vampires have never existed or that they are invalid suggestions. The world is too old to make such assumptions. Unfortunately it seems like those that live this lifestyle are searching for something only God has.
- —Guest ummm...
Just something to think about..
- Every person who claims they are one aren't. But they do exist. I do get sick of people claiming they are one when they actually aren't, and literally believing that they are one, but they are out there. Its not just humans. Who are we to say we are the only ones? We are unknowing creatures. I mean, Of course some words are going to get mixed up and changed as the story gets told on, but that doesn't make it fiction. Ghosts are real. Vampires are real. But they arent like the dracula you saw, they dont live in coffins and dont normally drink blood. They feed off of energy, they have evolved over time. Just something to think about for all these people who claim to be one. If you claim to be one, youre an idiot because a vampire wouldnt tell the whole world they are one. They might tell one or two peopel they trust with their life, thats it.
- —Guest Jessica
Are vampires real
- What ever you say I think they're and im going to prove it someday
- —Guest Shizu
yes we are real
- there are blood sucking vampires and there are psy vampires and emotion vampires psy and emotion are not the same thing but i am a emotion vamp i feed off peoples anger and hate and saddness but i do not drink blood alotgh it does taste good so no dont critize others for being vampires beacause a wooden stake and shit might not protect you if you are asleep so watch yourself.
- —Guest dilagore
- I say again, vampires are real just not in the hollywood sense. Do some research before you make an assumption about us, bash, and or try to disprove us. Whether you believe or do not. Also, if your going to tell me that a SNAKE TALKED to Eve in Eden but don't believe there could be those of us a tad bit different than the norm, then your are truly simple minded and uneducated. Also, in no means was I bashing the bible; I was only pointing out how some could believe in a talking serpant over the possibility of Sanguinarian or Psychic Vampires. and for the LAST time, sorry kiddo's, no fairy tale vamp is going to come sweep you off of your feet and seductively bite you and turn you into a vampire. Sangs and Psi's are BORN that way and do NOT have the ability to turn people. Even if we did, most of us would not wish our handicaps we face daily on another human being. So NO TURNING, EVER. peace out. if anyone would like to ask me a queston, my e-mail is XxMrNightmarexX@yahoo.com ~Shark~
- —Guest Shark
- First things first. Vampires ARE real just not in the since most people think. It is NOT a fun condition and has more disadvantages than advantages. We DO NOT live for hundreds of years, we are not immune to disease nor will we burst into flames in sunlight. Some of us prefer night over day and are more sensitive to sunlight. Sanguinariuns(blood vamps) require small amounts of blood from time to time from donors who willingly give blood. Psi's(Psychic Vamps) have an energy imbalance or defecency and need to feed off energy from time to time...again usually from a WILLING donor. I awakened as a Sanguinarian when I was 19 years old and I am 33 now. Amongst my friends and family I am known as "doubting Thomas" because I always want proof before I believe in anything so In short, I would not believe in vampires either if I where not one myself. People cannot be turned into vampires, they are born that way and usually awaken in there mid to late teens or early twenties. email me for more in
- —Guest Shark
just a bit curious
- i do beleive in vampires. not the twilight bullshit. hell, how could i not? im a slightly psychic witch. but i am curious.... what is a true vampire. obviously someone who drinks blood. but can they go out in the sun? or eat food? what about the gvarlic thing? i want to know all about vampires. i have my reasons. i'd tell them to you but after all curiousity killed the cat! but if you could tell me what you know about vampires, that'd be great!
- —Guest curiousity killed the cat
I am not immortal
- I am an energy vampire. My skin is pale and cold even in the summer. I have always been able to draw attention to myself without trying in a crowded room. People seem very happy as in I have the ability to glamor a roomful. I am not immortal I wont live forever but I know I was born as an energy vampire
- I am a energy vamp. I luv to tan but can't take off my shades, for eyes way to sensitive. I don't like raw meat, hence blood. I look normal, innocent, and I am a mum and teacher. Very easy vanilla world. I can look at u and see your true self, see the colors that surround u. I have a great sence when someone or some animal in my circle will die. I know when things happen before they happen.my dreams are all like dejavue. I can see super well at night. I am more alert at night. Course I can't be due to my normal world. I crave sex and take energy then. Its like a drug. I get moody few days after. Ppl don't seem to want to trust me. Once I look em in the eyes they either won't leave me alone or then they hate me. But they don't know why. So I avoid ppl. And eye contact. I'm a loner till I put on my daily teacher show. I can hear a whisper. Yet I hate tv, it seems so loud. And I can feel and sence what animals are feeling, thinking. And I can be your pretty blond neighbor.
- —Guest kay
ill do anything and give up everything
- nothing quences my thirst more than dreaming of becoming a true vampire. i may be obsessed with vamps and watch too much trueblood and daydream of it, but ill risk anything for it!!!! if you are out there, come for me! and be my maker! i wont disappoint
- —Guest missbree
Vampires: Truth And Myth
- Well, I'll start by saying us vampires are there with the common folk. Most of us talk and look like regular people. I know that I am trapped in a school state because I was turned when I was in the seventh grade. I am stuck in a 12 year olds body but I am over 200 years old on the inside. We're neither alive or dead but we're obviously not like zombies. For example, it still hurts when you twist our arm behind our back to see if our arm falls off. Some people at school find out my secret and they will try anything to hurt me. Some people that know me or are a lot weird like me (just in personality) like me. Not all of us are scared of crosses. I am a roman catholic and I still go to church when I feel like it. We can be out in the sunlight as long as we aren't in the sun for over 3 hours at a time. If we are it starts to burn. If anyone wants to know more and I mean anyone you cam contact me at my e-mail address, email@example.com Goodbye. PS, I'm only up after 12 noon and up to 3a
- —Guest VRR
i am one
- i am a vampire my mouth waters when i see blood and i do not agree with running around biting people its my life style and i think its wrong to not believe i have dreams were i wake up and remember the dream within the next month the dream happens i believe in physic vampires my friend is one with me we do not know a Donner and we do not drink others blood its to risky now i have the ability to feed on my own people say i am weird i enjoy it i am no diff rim you i like rave and techno music wats wrong with my life style and also if u dont like us dont search for us
- —Guest vamp