I am a vampire
- I am a vampire.I drink human blood..from a donor..I don't hurt anyone and I live a peaceful life..
- —Guest shellseeker
- Honestly this whole "Twilight craze" and other vampire-related phases have really become annoying to me. I am NOT a vampire. I do not know any, ehh I know posers, but no legitimate ones. I feel so sorry for those people who believe they are vampires. I believe they are real, but I know for certain they are NOT like how movies, and books portray them. So kids, go back to your twilight roleplay games and stop pretending to be what you're not :/
- —Guest Miss
- I am wondering if Vampires are real. I've read histrorical accounts about them- mainly how after someone dies they can be seen by some people afterward, following most Vampire rules, like not being able to be invited into a home with a threshold. These Vampires would suck the energy from these people- mainly psychicly. If there is any truth in the prototypical pop-culture Vampire of being physically superior in every way, and not inherently destructive and evil, then I'd love to be a Vampire. If you'd like to email me it's firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear the truth about the way things are- thanks :^}
- —Guest Greg
- I believe in vampires and would do absolutely anything to be one, so please change me, I would do anything. Come find me down western way in letchworth in Hertfordshire, my door number is 300 + 47 I know I would make a good one, email me at email@example.com oh and my bedroom window is always open :)
- —Guest Mercy Beston
- Well if ghosts and aliens and big foot are real--don't see why vampires wouldn't be. Then again, we cannot physically see any of these.
- —Guest vampirelle9o
i might be a hybrid
- I might be a hybrid vampire as of whenever someone gers cut and there is a small amount of blood my mouth ALWAYS waters and I feel tempted... and when ever I walk into a room I always feel refreshed and in class I sit right next to this girl whenever I. Sit down and look over at her she always looks like I'm draining the life out of her because her eyes grow heavy and she seems to be breathing deeper than she already is and stuff like that. However I'm not saying I do have fangs but my k-9 teeth seem to be a lot bigger and a lot sharper that most people, and btw I don't have black eyes I have green and I am not pale like most other vamps I tan very well in the summer and if you would like to ask me any questions my email is firstname.lastname@example.org OH and one more thing I am not in any cult and I do not wear black. And one more thing I have a question for you, I'm only 13 and I was wondering if it might be possible for me to even be a vampire
- —Guest sabrina
- Sorry but I meant my email is email@example.com
- I have no idea whether vampires and werewolves are real, I was just looking for answers on this site but there is something I am sure about demons. I have seen more than one possessed person and two of them were related to me I've even helped im the removal of a demon from a possessed body. If anyone wants to discuss this email me please. Anyways what Im trying to say is are vampires real or not? And when I say vampire I dont mean a stupid psycho human that goes around drinking blood I mean another being completely whether they were previously human or are an entirely different race. And if there is Im not just going to take your word for it email me at Abdul_rahman@hotmail.com and we'll arrange a meeting. But if vampires are supposed to be kept secret from humanity I'll give my word to keep it a secret, and I always do the best I can to uphold a promise and if it doesnt work like that maybe I'll become one.
i want to know if vampires are real?
- i belive they are but im not sure. i have friends here that saw i am a vampire. i like bitieing and the taste of blood. i mostly like my soon to be husbands blood
- —Guest salvoria22
i want to know if vampires are real?
- i belive they are but im not sure. i have friends here that saw i am a vampire. i like bitieing and the taste of blood. i mostly like my soon to be husbands bllod
- —Guest salvoria22
where r they
- Vampires don't exist, if they did exist n have supernatural powers then they would've found me by now, I've wanted to be a vampire for as long as I remember, I wouldn't even no where to begin looking, if your reading this, come find me in Australia,nsw, burwood, as for the ones who think there vampires going round drinking blood n trying to act like a vampire,then there is something wrong with you, you are not a vampire you psycho, walking around with fake fangs,dressed un black getting infected with hep a,b and c , HIV n who knows wat else, snap out of it u dud
- —Guest want to be sired
- Never laugh at this legend, my great great grandfather told my grandpa tales of real vampires, In czeckoslavakia, they hung garlic on doors and windows , and didnt venture out at nite, Dont scoff at what you have never seen.
- —Guest Jade
Are they real?????
- I'd have to say no to the demonic vampires in stories but, people that have allergies to the sun (such as myself) or low-iron, could have some chatacteristics, but really aren't vampires.
- —Guest GUEST :)
- i have 2 small children who once were able to eat meat always wanted their meat raw, literally. it freaked me out, but now i am use to it, they are wide awake at night which isn't normal and their skin is so soft and heals fast from a small scrap or scratch. They have a way with are meanest dogs, seriously the dog is calm when they're around. Or is that just weird or talented?
- —Guest rae
Are Vampires Real?
- If they are, then I must be Edward Cullen. I have been to Forks, Washington. I never read any of the Twilight books but I have one question. Was Edward Cullen on the Forks High School hockey team? I play ice hockey, even though I am from Tampa, Fl. I already have a girlfriend, whom I want to marry. Sorry her name is not Bella Swan.
- —Guest Will Coats