- In my research over the last 6 years,i am convienced the ancients were trying to warn us,its coming,soon,countless civilazations,indian tribes,prophets,the kolbrin,all speak of thie planet,i choose to believe them.
- —Guest mmkkpro
The 'REAL ENEMY HERE'
- Is......'THE MEDIA' Keep watching television...keep watching the news....keep watching u - tube and YES.... you'll end up in a mental hospital....there, you will see people dressed in white and they will probe your head to find out why you ended up believing in yet another prediction..by then you'll probably believe you're in an alien space ship...and you'll be absolutely correct...won't you?? Just like the intelligent predictions of the 2000 computer shutdown rubbish. I'm not reading or watching anything more on this subject from now on...if it happens...I go to be with my Creator! FULL STOP!!!
- —Guest Lou
Please Pardon My Stupid Question
- If there's something 'big' headed our way and according to some, the governments, scientists and astronomers etc.. know about it....but are not telling us..then wouldn't it stand to reason that by now..(if we are going to be destroyed) there would already be some evidence of movement among the armed forces etc....as to procedures for survival. I mean...everyone is included in the supposed apocalypse scenario...but we don't see any preparations being made. So I guess the hierarchies of the world are merrily going to die??? (Hah....!)
- —Guest Lou
this is fake?
- why do you people beleave this kind of stuff? its an interesting & exciting story but there is no way that anykind of intelligend beings could evolve in a planet thats orbit goes even farther than plute there is too damn cold... except they have evolved so fast when the planet fast close enought to sun to maintain life & learned about technology so fast & the have "cars" that polluted their atmosphere so they have greenhouse effect on their planet that keeps the heat on their planet for 3600 years... i dont think so that evolution & pollution theory seems too far beyond the imaginary as does this whole article but hey its cool beleave what you want right?
- —Guest suomipoika
- Everytime I read any portion of the comments section on an article like this (Doomsday discussion), I'm reminded of many other articles that link an individual's ability to blindly believe in any type of propaganda to low income, low intellect & lack of education. Everything is plausibe when you simply don't know any better. However, this comments section has been a fun read. There are so many fear mongering conspiracy theorists out there because there are will always be plenty of idiots to blindly believe every unsubstantiated word that drivels out of their mouths'.
- —Guest Educated Scientist
arrival of nibiru
- as lord buddha preeched nothing is permanent.so do the earth'.nibiru or anything will come and end up this world.
- —Guest dammi
The truth will set you free
- If Nibiru is real, then is it safe to say that our Sun has a twin like so many other stars do. It would explain the great flood, the anceint structures all over this planet, and I could go on and on. I have read all of Sitchens' books and find that our true past history has been hidden from us. If Sitchen is right, then we have a big time wake up call coming.
- —Guest cmcgover
- Kinda spooky.I dont believe that the earth will be shifted around.The great pyramid is still on the longest line of long. and lat. And other ancient structures are still layed out in relation to the stars.I believe there could be weather occurances. I tried over and over to figure out how they could travel here? And seeing how Mars is closer to earth than it has ever been,made me realize that an extrterestrial planet could come into orbit with earth.Making it accessable only every 3600 or so years.Thats why they are not here and have left things here to try and teach us etc.
- —Guest longbud
"God is alien too?"
- To LIJA who said "ancient civilization shouldn't be taken as complete myth." Well, what should we consider our current modern interpretation of Jewish myth? "Complete truth"? Don't be silly.. Ancient civilization were as on to something as we are with out "invisible" and anti-scientific beliefs (myths). So if their Goddesses and Gods were "aliens" then it makes it no different that the deity most worshiped today is also alien. You may beg to differ, but the truth is... The matter goes deeper than you think. Anyway, just respect other people's beliefs... remember they predate yours and so therefore a lot of the "modern myths" we accept today were inspired by said "ancient ones." Take care
- —Guest NorseWinter
nibiru is a cuddly toy
- its a giant bunny so can we all relax and share thongs with starchy sun drenched fabric
- —Guest peter
Live your life the best you can!
- It really shouldnt matter if it happens or not , believe me , if it does most of us wont suffer at all it will be over quicly and then some. Live your life , love your family , enjoy nature and inhale cultural richness , we are nothing in this vast universe , and we can only do so much as to enjoy every breath we take , dont ask for an answer when there aint no question there , things just happen , everything is in constant movement everywhere , everything changes nothing remains the same . Love to live , live to love.
- —Guest Adriaan
Makes you think
- I first read The 12th Planet way back in the mid 90s. This book is one of those that makes you go "hum". Even before I had read this book I had already come to the conclusion that we are not alone in the universe. There is loads of evidence on Earth that in the past we were visited by brings from somewhere. This planet Nibiru could be the somewhere we have been looking for.
- —Guest To much time on my hands
- Three is no reason to worry about things that you can not control. If the planet Nibiru is real and the legions are true then why worry? It has been here before it will pass. It will be back. What can be done about it it? Nothing. We can't control the universe and how it works. We can only roll with the punches. So just live life as full as you can and stop worrying about stuff that is put of our control.
- —Guest Mile
i can see planet Nibiru in the sky
- Today is March 17, 2012. I have been watching Planet Nibiru approching since January, it was just a red dot then, now it is the brightest thing in the sky and its about 15 times brighter than the International Space Station now. Mayan long-count calender was right after all. been nice living with you all even though our planet wasn't peachy and peaceful but nice knowing you all. Good-bye nice beutiful planet Earth til next time, i hope.
- im officially changing my status from american to earthling. if nibiru is real
- —Guest markpagan17870