- I really wish that people would stop believing what everybody tells.I heard about the comet elenin and how it was suppose to hit us and it was a sign from above with something about a dragon and it completes a lady with a crown of 12 stars and it turned out to be false.The videos looked really convincing to.There are alot of ways to make something false look real becuase people love feeding off of negativity.But i say to you nobody can predict the end of the world only God becuase he wanted it that way.No Man can predict the end no matter how much they try to.The media lies and the govt lies.If they say there is something there there really isn't.With the media and govt no means yes and yes means no.
- —Guest elizabethshrack
- whats wrong with most of you.. i have been reading about nibiru by zecharia for years and i can prove that the anannaki do indeed exist i had a husband that actually got a visit from one and it put me on my journey thirsting for knowledge of everything ever since that day. i was 26 years old at that time, and i am now 66. so i will not bore anybody with the miles and miles of literature i studied, but I can tell you that it contained the bible, andeverything else under the sun, including law, psychology, metaphysics, paranormal, hauntings, spiritualism, scientology, soul travel, astrology, witchcraft, police detective criminology, theology, read every single volume of edgar cayce, life after death, over 30 of sylvia browns books, and i am still a christian, only a handful of men can even read sumerian. god has blessed us indeed with zecharia. his books are all i will ever need again. we all have anannaki dna!!!
- —Guest carole
- I welcome the planet niburu......... I don't believe it.. But if it happen i will enjoy:: my age is 20 only, unmarried, nothing do any thing in my life......... But am welcome it......... Because enaku savu ila
- —Guest Bayam na enna nu theriyathu
- I have spent many of my 38 years wondering and fantasizing about the end of the world and what that would look like. As I've grown older I've began to recognize the futility in getting locked into this sort of day dream. Rather the world is ending or not the needs of right now are always upon us, and as so why spend ones whole life contemplating that which the viewer has yet to see. Is 2012 the end? could be, but until that end is certain I'd prepare to e at work when I'm scheduled to be or possibly find myself out of a job with no end in sight.
- —Guest Gary Belton
why are you laughing?
- astrologist from the Ancient civilizations pointed these things out. i think its obivious that something is going to occur around the next few years, seeing as how no modern astrophysicist knew about "Elenin". i dont know if it is the "blue star" that history talks about. i'm just saying with a 3600+ year cycle (more since its shattered now.). the ancient egyptian, hopi, sumerian, inca, mayan, aztec, and religious text. ALL come to a similar conclusion of signs that round to a period in time. looking at text and references from all these locations. they speak eerily about the same event. whether Elenin was a part of that i dont know. the mayan long calendar isn't the end of the world. its going to be a "renewal", also, NO they did NOT run out of room on the calendar, when you mow the lawn do you stop near the end of your yard? this wasn't a game they got bored of, like your lawn, they finished it because it was their observation, it was finished and nothing more to do at that point. ty
- —Guest rekk
Again... Why are you worrying...?
- May I ask a simple question... why worry? If it did exist, why can't we see it now? And do any of you visit the NASA website? SO CALLED NIBIRU DOES NOT EXIST! It says so... so does the 2012 Hoax website... they are astronomers and they know the truth... I suggest we stop worrying about 2012 and Nibiru and unfortunately the illuninati and start worrying about every day stuff and if interested, 2036 and Apopsis. Best to you all and KINGKILL33! xXx
- —Guest KingKill33 Movement Leader
- Everyone wants to talk about truth in this well, Truth is a subjective interpretation of the facts, so i want the facts. I definitely do not know enough atronomy to make a real informed decision on this, it all sounds very interesting and it seems to fit and put together a lot of old stories(myths, tales, etc ) from several old cultures. I lump it in with all the old creation and destruction myths form the many different cultures throughout history. it fits right in with the Mayan long count calendar but then who thinks the world will end everytime a calendar ends? I have not seen enough facts to support or deny this idea of Nibiru.
nibiru is true
- I have seen it with my own eyes. It's already on top of the sun. find it for yourself.
- —Guest wonder girl
- Repeat after me: "I am not a gullible sheep. I do not buy into the lies of hoaxers and conspiracy theorists. I have an education. I have a functioning brain. I realise that if there was a "Nibiru" like object only a few years from Earth, it would be visible with the naked eye. And finally, I realise that Nibiru does not actually exist, and is just a myth propagated to spread needless hysteria, just like the Nibiru threat of 2003, the end-of-world threat of 2000, 1999, and countless others in the past."
- —Guest Mike
- if it comes into contact with Earth every few thousand of years, why has it not happened before? the Earth is still here? but hey, if it does lets go out with a bang! get wasted, loads of sex and make drugs legal!
- —Guest chris
Oh yes, but...
- First off, before you even TRY to debunk this, you should read the books (although, most of you who are too closed-minded that they would rather believe the fantastic "greatest STORY ever told" than the obvious, will not make through the first book, much less all of them) I have read all of Sitchin's book, and he is not some crackpot that sat in his basement smoking peyote and dreaming this stuff up. He's not even really the one that discovered it. He backs himself up with thousands of sources, the Hebrew Bible being one of them. Instead of reading the Bible through the eyes of King James, or the Holy Roman Catholic Church for that matter, you are blinded by purposeful mistranslations. The Book of Genesis very accurate if you read it as someone who knows literature, because that is what it is, just like the rest of the Bible; a beautiful piece of NONFICTION literature. Second, Nubiru has orbited the Sun for at least 450,000 years (with life on it.) Its never "destroyed" Earth.
- —Guest Jeeba
Im not afraid
- It's definitely going to happen and I believe within the next two weeks. But Im a born again believer so for me ... its a win win situation!
- —Guest db
OK, Nibiru should be a naked eye object
- It's getting on for 2012. Assuming the predictions about Nibiru are anywhere remotely near reality, it should have been a naked eye object for some time. Can any one please just provide the simple RA and declination of the object, so we can all look in awe? Nah. thought not. Can anyone please suggest now any putative inhabitants of the euqally putative planet could have survived after the atmosphere first condensed and then solidified, leaving a vacuum at the surface, whilst the planet was not near the Sun? Nah, thought not either.
- —Guest Seismic Scrotum
- why, if it apparently crashed into the planet before, was it not destroyed in the impact. And if it did create the ocecns, how come there isn't just one
- —Guest J
Nibiru is coming
- For those who disbelieve please do your research before you criticize. I have been to many a sites which explain in detail about Nibiru. It is in fact coming and has been sighted by the human eye since 2009. In deed there is not much we can do about it BUT better to be aware than not know at all. I will keep an update weekly on my further research of Nibiru.
- —Guest believer